All shipments consigned to Black Hills Corporation must be sent freight collect unless freight costs are to be paid by the shipper. Please route all collect shipments per the instructions below.
- Each package 1-149 lbs up to 250 lbs total. Ship freight third party, standard ground service via UPS account #81F467
7001 Mount Rushmore Rd
Rapid City, SD 57702
All Other Shipments: Please Call / Email Logistics Resource Group
- 24 hour notice is appreciated (same day is fine)
- Please provide pickup address, product information (number of pallets, gross weight, class, dimensions), shipping hours, purchase order number, fax or email and contact name and phone number
- You will be receiving a bill of lading and carrier name and an estimated pick-up date prior to the carrier arriving. Please call Logistics Resource Group at (855) 367-7600 with any questions or concerns.
- If there are any changes to the shipment’s specs after calling in the order, please call Logistics Resource Group immediately with the updated information.
Logistics Resource Group
- Please call Logistics Resource Group @ (855) 367-7600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill of Lading Requirements
- Each BOL must include the following to ensure your company is not billed for freight charges:
- Bill To: Black Hills Corporation c/o “Logistics Resource Group”
8500 W 110th St.
Overland Park, KS 66224